is a large screen display dive computer launched in 2020. It has been developed by the subsidiary Cressi Elettronica with the last technology. It is a computer
of completely modular construction, robust and with a large UFDS screen
that inherits the proverbial ease of navigation and menus of computers with Cressi software.
- Air mode
- Nitrox mode
- Depth Gauge mode
- Free mode
- Reset option
- The algorithm incorporates RGBM and deep stop.
- The menu and navigation system has been improved, all the information are indicated uppercase for easy reading.
The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to a large amount of information is always very intuitive even with a single button.
- "Use Friendly Display System".
The distribution of information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied to facilitate reading.
All data are segmented with slight separation lines that facilitate reading even in a stressful or emergency situation.
Display backlit by push-button or in case of an alarm.
New high performance and low consumption processor.
- It allows a much faster sampling rate, more power backlighting and increased alarm volume.
- CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | RAM 32 Kb.
- Depth gauge calibrated in saltwater for maximum accuracy in the most common use.
- Battery CR2450 replaceable by the user.
New menu navigation system and parameter input for maximum usability and more intuitive.
The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to a large amount of information is always very intuitive.
Clock 12/24 hours with calendar and seconds
- Precision chronometer
High-intensity backlight function (4000 lux, more than twice as much as the most powerful computers to date)
Indication of no-fly time and desaturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- User-replaceable battery
OFF MODE for using in snorkeling/swimming
LOGBOOK with the historical memory of 50 dives per mode or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free modes
Extremely long battery life through a combination of systems: economy mode when not using the computer with automatic start and a new low-power processor. CR2450 Battery
- Interface available (sold separately), for connecting the dive computer to a PC, Mac or smartphone, for downloading and save the dive sessions.
Depth gauge calibrated in saltwater for maximum accuracy in the most common use.