It appears that your cart is currently empty
Dates: November 25th - December 2nd, 2023
Roatan is one of the three main islands that compose the Bay Islands: Guanaja, Utila, and Roatan. It is located 30 miles off the Northern coast of Honduras (840 miles from Miami). Roatan is famous for its diving. Set along the second largest barrier reef in the world, divers can enjoy countless dive sites minutes from the resort. Walls, pinnacles, and coral gardens are abound in Roatan with marine life ranging from tiny flamingo tongue snails, to large black tipped reef sharks. On land, Roatan is covered with coconut trees and mangroves along white sand beaches.
Located on Roatan's Northeast shore, Turquoise Bay is the only dive resort in this lush and remote area of the island, providing you with the opportunity to dive uncrowded, pristine dive sites. The resort is set on a hillside with spectacular ocean views and a protected bay which makes the water calm and perfect for swimming and kayaking. Beach lovers will enjoy the private, tranquil, 500 ft white-sand beach!
Join Dream Weaver Travel on this tropical dive vacation!
· Roundtrip group airfare from Denver
· Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers
· 7 nights’ ocean view accommodations at Turquoise Bay Resort
· Full American meal plan – 3 meals daily
· All local alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
· Up to 3 single tank boat dives per day including tanks, weights & weight belt (weather permitting)
· 1 single tank boat night dive
· Unlimited nitrox
· Horseback riding and botanical tour
· Free Wi-Fi
· Hotel Taxes
· Group Leader
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE
Personal dive equipment
Beverages not specified
Optional Chamber Fee of $2.00 per/person per day
Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance
Dive Accident Insurance
DEPOSIT AMOUNT: $500